Company Name: THE INDIAN NAVYINVITES ENGINEERS TO JOIN INDIAN NAVY AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED OFFICERS IN EXECUTIVE BRANCH(GENERAL SERVICE/HYDRO CADRE) AND TECHNICAL BRANCH(GENERAL SERVICE/SUBMARINE) JAN 2017 COURSE
Application are inivted from unmarried Men candidate for grant of short Service Commission in Executive Branch(General Service /Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches GS/SUB of the Indian Navy for Jan 17 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidate must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
The candidate applying for the above entries must be aged between 19
The candidate must have completed BE/B.Tech Degree from a recognised university in one of the following specified streams:
Job Specification : Executive Branch:
|Branch/Cadre||Executive (GS/Hydro Cadre)|
|Eligible streams of BE/B.Tech||BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)|
Job Specification : Technical Branch(General service):
|Eligible streams of BE/B.Tech||(i)Mechanical (ii)Marine (iii)Automotive (iv)Mechtronics (v)Industrial & Production (vi)Metallurgy (vii)Aeronautical/ Aerospace (viii)BS Marine Engg|
|Eligible streams of BE/B.Tech||(i)Electrical (ii)Electronics (iii)Tele Communication (iv)Instrumentation (v)Instrumentation and control Engg (vi)Electronics & Instrumentation (vii)Electronics & Communication (viii)Power Engineering (ix)Control System (x)Power Electronics|
Job Specification : Technical Branch(Submarine Specialisation):
|Eligible streams of BE/B.Tech||(i)Mechanical (ii)Marine (iii)Automotive (iv)Mechtronics (v)Industrial & Production (vi)Metallurgy (vii)Aeronautical/ Aerospace (viii)BS Marine Engg (ix)Instrumentation (x)Instrumentation & Control (xi)Automation & Robotics (xii)Industrial Engg & Management (xiii)Production Engg.g|
|Eligible streams of BE/B.Tech||(i)Electrical (ii)Electronics (iii)Control (iv)Telecommuniction (v)Instrumentation (vi)Power Engg (vii)Electronic & Communication (viii)Control System (ix)Power Electronics|
(a)Height & weight: Minimum height male -157cm, Female-152 cm with correlated weight.
|S.No||Branch/Specialisation||without glasses||with glasses|
|(i)||Executive(GS)/ Hydro Cadre||6/12
|(ii)||Technical('E' & 'L')(General Service/Submarine)||6/12
Pay Scale & Promotion :
|Rank||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
|Sub Lieutenant||PB-3/ 15800-39100||5400||6000|
|Lieutenant Cdr||PB-3/ 15800-39100||6600||6000|
The rates of allowance applicable to officer are as follow:
|Allowance||To whom granted||Rate Per Month(in Rs)|
|Technical||Technical Officers||3000-7250/pm depending on courses qualified|
|Instructional||All officers posted as instructor||2700 /pm|
|MARCOs||Qualified as MARCOs||13500-21000/pm|
|Sea Going||All Naval Officers serving Onboard ships (Sailing Only)||6300-7800/pm on basis of Rank|
|Uniform||All Officers||2400-7800(intial grant)& 7500(Every 3 yrs)|
|Hard Area||All Officers posted in Hard Area as declared by Govt.||25% of BP+GP+MSP|
|House Rent||All Officers not provided Govt. Accommodation.||10-30% of Basic(Pay Band+ Grade Pay+MSP)|
|Transport||All Officers||1600-3200(+ DA thereon)|
How to Apply : Candidate are to fill 'e-application' (on-line) for the entry. The candidate are to apply online (e-application) from 15 Feb 2016. The application registration will cease on 08 March 2016.
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
(a)Correct filling up of personal particular. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate. (b)Fields such a e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
Filling up of e-application:
For filling up application On-line visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows:
- Click on the 'officer Entry' button under the option 'Apply on-line' on the Home Page.
- Fill the on-line registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the form click on preview and check if all the information entered by you are correct.
- Before clicking the print application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidate can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instruction for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidate can read the instruction on conduct of SSB by Clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the on-line Application form having the system generated application Number.
- Past recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this application form to be duly signed and mailed to post box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi-110 021 along with the following documents: Self attested photo copies of 10th &12th class Certificates Ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ON-LINE APPLICATION NO.____. APPLICATION FOR SSC(GS/X), SSC(Hydro), SSC(Tech), SSC(Sub)- JAN 2017 COURSE. Qualification___ Percentage___% NCC 'C' Yes/No. Application and requisite encloses must be Properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.