Company Name: CENTRAL RESERVED POLICE FORCE(CRPF)ONLINE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO FILL UP RESERVED/BACKLOG/CURRENT VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB- INSPECTOR (STENO) IN CRPF.
Online Applications through website of CRPF at (www.crpfindia.com) are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) inn Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies, through online direct recruitment, as under.
No. of Vacancies:
- Vacancies notified above are subject to change i.e. may increase or decrease, due to administrative reasons
- If suitable Ex.servicemen candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for Ex. servicemen will be filled by non-Ex. servicemen candidates of respective categories
- If suitable departmental candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for LDCE will be filled by open market of respective categories.
- The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to continue.
The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 8,560/- P.M.). The post will carry Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
3. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
|Education Qualification||Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note : Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
|Skill Test (On computer)||Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
Transcription time :- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
4. PHYSICAL STANDARD :
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
|Relaxation : Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||16.5cms||150cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|CHEST (FOR MALE CANDIDATES ONLY)|
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Genl/OBC/SC)||77 cms||82 cms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
|WEIGHT:||Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females). Over/under weight will be disqualification at the stage of medical examination only.|
5. MEDICAL STANDARD :
- Medical procedure will be done as per guidelines lay down in MHA UO No.A.VI.1/2014-Rectt(SSB) dated 20/05/2015 and any other instructions issued by GOI from time to time
- Only those candidates who qualify skill test will be required to appear in the Medical Examination. The details/list of such candidates qualified in skill test and selected for detailed medical examination will be uploaded in website i.e www.crpfindia.com. Candidates selected for detailed medical examination may download their call letters/admit card through said website i.e. www.crpfindia.com. In addition, the list of candidates called for medical examination and date/venue of their medical examination will also be displayed at the recruitment centers and available in CRPF website (www.crpf.nic.in) after reasonable time from the date of completion of trade test
Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st March 2016, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/03/1991 and not later than 01/03/1998).
7. STANDARD/CONDITIONS FOR EX-SERVICEMEN:
For recruitment of Ex-servicemen for the post of ASI(Steno) in CRPF :
|Physical Standard||Measurement to be recorded ( Should not be disqualified)|
|Medical Category||Should be SHAPE-I/AYE & as per direct recruitment.|
|Character||Minimum requirement will be good character certificate. Copy of discharge certificate may also be attached.|
|Education||As per Ex. servicemen Rule|
|Age limit||To deduct the period of actual military service from actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post for which he is seeking appointment by more than three years.|
|Note: Other terms and condition for re-employment of ex-servicemen as mentioned in Ex-servicemen ( Re-employment in Central Civil Service and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2012 and any other instruction issued by GOI from time to time, will also be applicable|
8. SCHEME OF EXAMINATION/SELECTION PROCESS :
The recruitment shall be held in two phases as under:
- FIRST PHASE: Written examination.
- SECOND PHASE:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Scrutiny of documents
- Skill test
Note:- Mode/Procedure/Method for conducting skill test will be decided by the departmen.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION Note:The schedule of first phase and written examination shall be uploaded in CRPF website. Candidates are advised to visit CRPF website direct to (www.crpfindia.com) and (www.crpf.nic.in ) through link with following procedure :
- Open www.crpf.nic.in than
- Click on – Application form registration.
- Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com)
- CLOSING DATE / LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 01/03/2016.
- The online applications should reach by (01/03/2016) i.e closing date for submission through on line
- To apply online visit our website (www.crpfindia.com)
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application
- The written exam for ASI/Steno will be conducted on the same date at all examination centers. As such candidates are advised to submit only single online application for the post of ASI/Steno.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them
- Candidates are not required to submit to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he / she submits multiple online applications, then he she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee / intimation and bank charge
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID / mobile phone numbers of others
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection.
- The payment of application fee will be On-line mode. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST).
10. EXAMINATION FEE :
Male candidates belonging to General/UR and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee through net banking, Credit/Debit Card/SBI Challan. Details of remittance particulars are mentioned in the on line application.
11. MODE OF PAYMENT:
- For payment of application fee candidate should click on payment mode column and he will be connected to payment website as per following procedure
- The payment of application fee will be On-line mode.
- The facility and complete process/guidelines for submitting online application is available on website i.e. www.crpfindia.com
- The candidates submitting their applications should pay the requisite fee, Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only, through State Bank of India Challan or Online payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards of any bank
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee
Availability of link for online application w.e.f.: 01/02/2016
Closing date of online applications : 01/03/2016