Company Name : REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL)
Company Profile :
REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, a Navratna company of Govt. of India. “Navratna is the recognition for Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and only a few selected CPSEs in the country enjoy this elite status. RECPDCL currently providing consultancy services including third party quality inspection, monitoring of rural electrification works, feeder renovation programmer, Energy Audit, HVDS study, Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPRs), Project Management Consultancy (PMC) works, IT implementation works under R-APDRP Part A and IPDS work etc., of various state power sector companies in the country
To meet the growing business requirements, RECPDCL requires the following posts to be filled on Fixed Term Contract basis initially for a period of 3 years which may be extended maximum further by 1 Year and 6 Months (Including 3 years of Bond) as deemed by RECPDCL.
Name of Posts & Vacancy for Recruitment:
|Sl.No||Post||No. of Posts Reserved||Qualification||Post Qualification Relevant Exp. (Yrs) & Age Limit as on 31.12.2015||CTC (in Rs.) Per mont||Bond Amount (For 3 years)|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||5 (Genl.)
|BE/ B. Tech. (Electrical or equivalent) full time regular programme from a recognized Institute/ University approved by AICTE with 1st Division or equivalent CGPA||Minimum 05 years’ Experience in power distribution Sector
Maximum age limit: 33 years
|2||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||2 (Genl.)
|BE/ B. Tech. (Electrical or equivalent) full time regular programme from a recognized Institute/ University approved by AICTE with 1st Division or equivalent CGPA.||Minimum 03 years’ Experience in power distribution Sector
Maximum age limit: 30 years
|3||Assistant Executive (HR)||2 (Genl.)||Full Time MBA (HR) / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of 2 years full time regular program from Recognized/ reputed University/ Institution approved by AICTE with 1st Division or equivalent CGPA||Minimum 03 years’ Experience with specialization in Recruitment, Training, Policy Making, Performance Appraisal, Compliance to various statutory requirements, Administration work and procurement etc.
Maximum age limit: 30 years
|4||Assistant Engineer (IT)||2 (Genl.)||B. Tech./ BE (IT & CS)/ MCA full time regular program approved by AICTE with 1st Division or equivalent CGPA.||Minimum 03 years’ Experience with post qualification experience in PHP, Java, DBA/ Trouble Shooting etc.
Maximum age limit: 30 years
|5||Sr. Finance Executive||2 (Genl.)||Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost & Accountant of India Programme||Minimum 03 years’ Experience with specialization in Tax, Accounting, Audit and Balance Sheet preparation etc.
Maximum age limit: 30 years
1 post out of the above posts is reserved for physically handicapped candidate. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation (As per the rule of GOI).
Nature of Experience :
Posts at Sl. No. 1 & 2:
Executives require hands on minimum 5 Years’ experience for the post at Sl no 1 and minimum 3 years’ experience for the post at SL No. 2. in reputed organization with in depth Knowledge in project planning, formulation, appraisal, execution and monitoring, third party inspection, system study, energy audit, electric safety audit, material inspection, Consultancy Services etc. in power distribution sector.
Post at Sl. No. 3:
Assistant Executive HR require hands on minimum 3 Years’ experience in reputed organization with in depth knowledge in functions including recruitment, Manpower Planning, Evolution of Policies/ Compensation Packages, Industrial relations, Succession planning ,Reservation policy, Establishment matters, Compliance with Govt. guidelines, Welfare matters, Labour Laws, Office administration, procurement etc.
Post at Sl.No.4 :
Assistant Engineer (IT) requires hands on minimum 3 Years’ experience in the field of software development and handling various programming tools i.e. Java, .Net, PHP etc., should have experience in drafting tender documents for computerization, the understanding of public procurements rules and norms required.
Post at Sl.No.5:
Sr. Finance Executive requires hands on minimum 3 Years’ experience in Tax, Accounting, Audit and Balance Sheet preparation etc.
Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview to be conducted at New Delhi. RECPDCL may adopt higher criteria in case of receipt of more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria. The offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the number of vacancies and will be subject to verification of antecedents and caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
Applicants should have sound health. Engagement of selected candidates shall be subject to medical fitness test as prescribed by RECPDCL. No relaxation in medical standards shall be allowed.
- The appointment is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis and it is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/ permanent employment in RECPDCL.
- Those working in Govt. / PSUs may apply through proper channel/ submit NOC at the time of Interview or should submit proper relieving letter from present employer in the event of selection in RECPDCL.
- The cutoff date for age and experience will be 31.12.2015.
- Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience.
- RECPDCL also reserves the right to cancel/amend the advertisement and/or the selection process there under. The number of positions filled may increase or decrease depending on the requirement of RECPDCL.
- Those outstation candidates called for the interview will be paid to and fro Third Tier AC rail fare by the shortest route as per RECPDCL TA /DA Rules subject to submission of proof of journey and production of all original documents for verification of age, qualification, experience, reservation/ relaxation, etc. and upon completion of Interview.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste / category certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority.
- OBC candidates belonging to creamy layer category should apply as general category and against general vacancies only.
- Applicants will be required to pay a non- refundable demand draft for Rs. 100/- (in case of General and OBC-NCL candidates) favoring REC Power Distribution Company Ltd payable at New Delhi and other candidates are exempted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be individually informed through E-mail/post/ Courier about Personal Interview.
- All appointments will be subject to medical fitness as per RECPDCL rules.
- RECPDCL reserves the right to relax age/experience/qualification & other qualifying criteria in deserving cases.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send E-mail to email@example.com or contact Sr. Executive (HR) at 011-44128754 on all working days from 9.30 AM to 06.00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through RECPDCL’s website i.e. www.recpdcl.in (Career Page) from 27.01.2016 at 10:00 AM to 26.02.2016 at 06:00 PM. Before applying read the instructions carefully mentioned in detailed advertisement and fill the online application form with providing correct information.
STEPS FOR APPLYING:
Interested eligible candidates should only apply through On-line Registration System of RECPDCL. To apply log-on to http://www.recpdcl.in at Careers page with your valid E-mail ID. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess the following:-
- Valid Self E-mail ID.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Scanned Copies of Relevant Certificates/documents within the size limit of 100 KB each.
STEP 2 –
PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
One recent coloured passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be Scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be less than 50KB with dimension of 200 (width) X 230 (Length).
Signature is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be in JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be less than 20KB with dimension of 200 (width) X230 (Length).
RELEVANT CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS:
Candidates are required to upload their scanned documents viz. Education, Experience, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate.
- Date of Birth- Matriculation/secondary school certificate / Birth Certificate.
- Educational Qualification- All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) along with Degree/Diploma/ITI certificate.
- Valid documents/ Latest pay slip in support of relevant minimum required experience.
- Caste certificate in case of reserved category in format as prescribed by GOI. The certificate should have issued within 6 months of applying for the above posts.
- Disability certificate in case of PwD candidate and discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen issued by competent Authority.
- Certificate issued by Competent Authority in respect of J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots, wherever applicable.
Fill the online application with relevant details and submit.
Candidates are required to give below demand draft details online and they have to upload their Scanned DD copy
- Demand Draft details:
- Name of the Bank
- DD No.
- DD Date
- Take out of the print of the application form generated by the system for future reference.
Close of Online Application Submission is 26.02.2016
Last date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online submitted Application is 06.03.2016 and in case of NES far flung areas 13.03.2016 up to 6 PM.