Company Name : Indian Coast GuardApplications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e between 01 Aug 1994 to 31 Jul 1998. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
How to Apply:
(a) Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 23 Jan to 29 Jan 2016. Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother's name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx
- The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Naviks (10+2 Entry) 02/2016 Batch.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Click on the 'I Agree' button and the 'Online Application' will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled)
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application /Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 10 Feb to 19 Feb 2016 only post short listing of the online application. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of System generated application form having allotted roll number with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background (Not older than one month) pasted and signed at the bottom of application form against space provided for the signature. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all documents attested i.e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
|Height:||Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.|
|Chest:||Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Weight:||Proportionate to height and age + 10% acceptable.|
|Medical Examination:||Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry|
|Visual Standards:||6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9(Worse Eye) (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)|
Note: Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Candidates with above medical standards are only to appear for the selection. No waiver will be given for the above standards. The Indian Coast Guard order on medical standards of the Naviks will be the final authority in case of dispute. Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to apply.
Pay, Perks and Others Benefits:
Pay: Scale Rs.5200 –20200 along with Rs.2000 Grade Pay. In addition, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances will be admissible
- Free ration, free clothing, free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal licence fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Government rules
- Insurance cover of Rs.25 lakhs at a premium of Rs.2500/- per month as Group insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement.
|Northern Zone||Examination Centers||State Candidates residing|
|Ambala||Himachal Pradesh, Haryana(other than NCR), Union Territory of Chandigarh|
|Jodhpur||Rajasthan (other than district covered in NCR center).|
|Jalandhar||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab|
|Noida||Delhi & NCR Region
Haryana NCR District– Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjhar, Panipat, Palwal, Bhiwani & Mahinderagarh.
U.P NCR District – Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budha Nagar, Bulandshahr, Hapur and Baghpat.
Rajasthan NCR District – Alwar and Bharatpur
|Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh (other than NCR area)|
|North-East Zone||Shillong||Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam ,Meghalaya, Sikkim.|
|Patna (Danapur)||Bihar, Jharkhand|
|East Zone||Mandapam||South Tamil Nadu District – Kanniyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dindigul, Tanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapatnam and Karur|
|Chennai||Rest of Tamil Nadu District and Union Territory of Puducherry.|
|West Zone||Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Nagpur||Maharashtra (Vidarbha region District) – Nagpur, Chandrapur, Gondia, Amravati, Bhandara, Wardha, Washim, Buldhana, Akola, Yavatmal, Gadchiroli|
|New Mangalore||Goa, Karnataka|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair||A&N Islands|
Note: The candidates are to choose only one choice of Centre from the list mentioned against state to which they belong to. The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel / reconduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons.
List of Documents:
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior to commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents.
- Three copies of pre-filled online application.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) / Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar /Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, School/college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
More Information please Visit the Below Links.